1) Breakthrough into where I know that I know the Holy Spirit is filling me to overflowing with the evidence of speaking in tongues, to where I know that I know the Spirit and His practical, supernatural resource-gift for prayer, godly living, and ministry are for real and operative through me.
2) That every doubt, fear, unbelief, pessimism or whatever else that has stood in its way for all these years be eradicated through the Blood of Jesus.
3) To where the fear of having irreparably missed God’s perfect will in its unabridged entirety, and in its appointed season is completely destroyed, without so much as a trace of it or of what “could have been” to steal in any way, or to any degree, my courage in Christ in the here-and-now-land of the living. I first accepted the Lord Jesus over a quarter of a century ago, and asked for the fullness of His perfect will to come to pass: I have never rescinded that prayer.
4) That every claim that the Enemy or even my own mind and heart would bring against my future in the Lord’s aforementioned full will be totally crushed.
5) Concerning the spiritual whereabouts of my deceased father, brother, and mother, all of whom I lost in one household; the uncertainty and fear (at times even terror) that has haunted me all these years-at least at a subconscious level: for the Lord to bring closure- somehow, someway as only His full understanding of all things can do- at the intuitive level of my spirit; to thwart any and every inroad the Devil would seek to exploit in this matter; and afford me the sort of peace that will allow me to move beyond those tragedies, and go on in Him with undiminished fervor for His life, Kingdom, and full will.
6) That a new thing (Isa. 43:18,19); new strength (Isa. 40:31); and the confidence of Jesus as my Shepherd, per Ps. 23, be integral, sure and certain parts of my encounter with the Spirit’s overflowing presence.
7) That my prospect of having finished my course with full victory and joy as of the Day of Jesus’ coming be alive in full strength, with the sure and certain confidence of standing before Him unashamedly and victoriously.